The Woodworker’s Helpin’ Hand Tool is easy to use.
- Turns a Difficult Two-man Project into a Do-It-Yourself Project
- Install Long-Lengths Easier with Fewer Cuts
- Compresses and Holds Tongue & Groove, Shiplap, and Plank Boards for a Straight, Tight Fit
- Reversible Head for Different Board Styles
Save when purchasing more than one tool!
- 2 Tools – Save $4.90!
- 3 Tools – Save $10.85!
- 4 Tools – Save $20.80!
Has Many Uses:
- Hardwood/Softwood Flooring
- Pressure Treated/Composite Decking
- Tongue & Groove Planking
- Furring Strip
- Roofs / Ceilings
- Walls / Inside & Out
- Floors / Decks
Developed by a Do-It-Yourselfer for Professionals and D-I-Yers
- No Electrical, Intricate or Fragile Parts
- Manufactured with Stainless Steel and Anodized Aircraft-Grade Aluminum