The Woodworker’s Helpin’ Hand Tool is easy to use.
The Woodworker’s Helpin’ Hand™ is the perfect blend of engineering. Equal parts Durability, utility, strength, usability, and cost-effectiveness.
We strived to design a simple, easy-to-use product that was extraordinarily robust in its performance while being durable and cost-effective.
We feel we’ve hit the mark on this one.
Not over-engineered, bulky and expensive.
Not under-engineered, ineffective and cheap.
Just a perfect piece of engineering to get the job done.
- Turns a Difficult Two-man Project into a Do-It-Yourself Project
- Install Long-Lengths Easier with Fewer Cuts
- Compresses and Holds Tongue & Groove, Shiplap, and Plank Boards for a Straight, Tight Fit
- Reversible Head for Different Board Styles
- The Tightest Joints Will Produce the Best Results Due to the Simple Fact that ALL WOOD SHRINKS AS IT DRIES.
Save when purchasing more than one tool!
- 2 Tools – Save $4.90!
- 3 Tools – Save $10.85!
- 4 Tools – Save $20.80!
Has Many Uses:
- Hardwood/Softwood Flooring
- Pressure Treated/Composite Decking
- Tongue & Groove Planking
- Furring Strip
- Roofs / Ceilings
- Walls / Inside & Out
- Floors / Decks
Developed by a Do-It-Yourselfer for Professionals and D-I-Yers
- No Electrical, Intricate or Fragile Parts
- Manufactured with Anodized 6061 Aircraft-Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel